projects in code. Additional code projects can be found on my github
I have a member page
on the main Pure Data website.
I maintain a personal, general-use external library called pdkm
I also have a bunch of Pure Data vanilla abstractions I maintain as pdkvabs
. A more didactic-oriented stompboxy-GUI abstraction library is pdkez
I've been one of the main contributors to the v3 update of Pd's popular Max/MSP compatibility library, Cyclone
- a morse code transcriber written in pure data.
- a start of a SuperCollider class library
- assorted SuperCollider SynthDefs
- html5 demo of amplitude and frequency modulation using Clojurescript, Reagent, and Web Audio API
- server for my socketmusic project (clojurescript compiled to node.js)
- custom synthdefs for use with Sonic Pi
- solenoid/lcd-flash library for arduino.
- Arduino tone() sequencer build around the arduino-volume3 library
- a John Cage number piece generator. (src